- Gives you quick access to many controls on your device.
- Good to use when learning the device.
Go to settings, then:
- Tap Accessibility
Go to touch
Turn on assistive touch
- Turn on assistive touch
- Tap Touch (top left) to go back to the previous menu by tapping touch, (top left)
Tap Accessibility to go back to the main menu
Now we’ll setup a quick way to turn this feature on and off using a triple tap of your home button.
- Tap Accessibility Shortcut down the bottom
Tap Assistive Touch
- Make sure there is a tick next to AssistiveTouch by tapping it
Text Messaging and looking at the controls below
- Attach something to your message.
- You can slide the icons left to reveal more.
- Camera icon is to take an image and attach to the message.
- Some of you will have to tap the blue app next to the camera icon to view all the apps you can use with text messaging.
Sliding a speech bubble to the left will reveal when it was sent or received
Forward a message
- Long press on an image or speech bubble and tap more.
- If you long pressing on a web link you will see a quick look of the website.
Tap the arrow, bottom right
On the next screen you see, add the person you want to forward this message to
Text Message Settings
Go to settings
- Scroll down until you see messages
End of Big Bite of Apple, Lesson 4, Part One.