This is the resource page for the above lesson. Instead of adding all the slide shows on one page, I’ve broken them up into multiple pages, with links to each of those pages in this post.
This reduces the time it takes this web page to load as it’s not trying to load 20 or 30 pictures, which if you’re viewing this on a mobile can take quite a while.
What’s covered in this lesson?
Each of these lessons below are clickable links to separate pages that focus on that one subject and in some cases include resource links back to Google’s own help pages.
- This lesson follows on from last weeks lesson when we learned how to use Google Photos to back up our devices. These slides will show you how to use Google Photos.
- How Samsung Manages files on their devices using their own App and free Virus Protection.
- Slides showing how install Google’s own Files App and how to use it.
- If you are not using Samsung, we show you how to install Avast, which is a free Virus Protection App.
- In this slide show we show you how to install Adobe’s PDF reader. We also discuss why you need it and what it’s used for?
- Click here to download the PDF for this lesson.